What is a Neocard
A Neocard is a customer loyalty card specially designed for loyal Neogas users that will allow loyal customers to accumulate points when visiting Neogas filling stations
Terms and Conditions for Issuance of Neocard
A Neocard can be issued to any customer of Neogas by purchasing natural gas in any volume, either by cash or by bank card.
The Neocard is issued free of charge by all Neogas filling stations to customers upon presentation of a valid identity document and a valid mobile telephone number.
How to Use your Neocard
Upon the purchase of any amount of natural gas, the card must be presented to the attendant and you will immediately receive points and the benefit from discounts at our filling stations. Points accumulated can be redeemed for natural gas of an equivalent value upon presentation of your valid Neocard. In order to remain informed about points earned, you will receive an SMS code on your mobile phone via the number which has been registered on the Neocard database. Any enquiries can be directed to the Neogas Hotline operator at 2 47 16 16.
Only Neocard owners are given the opportunity to participate in all Neogas promotions or raffles.
Neogas offers individuals and organizations the opportunity to purchase fuel by means of our Corporate Coupon system. Coupon holders are able to purchase batches of 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 or 50 cubic meters of gas.
Coupons can be purchased at the Neogas company head office located at 18 Gazapkhuli Street, Tbilisi, through non-cash payments (electronic transfer or credit card) or on a consignment basis. Coupons can be used immediately upon purchase at any Neogas Gas Station.
Corporate Web Application Features
- Instantly monitor your organization's cards and the natural gas balances on your account;
- Decrease or increase the amount of natural gas on the cards;
- View the history of purchased natural gas volumes;
- View utilization information by card expenditure, volumes, stations and dates;
- Control based on the history of the distributed volumes.
Benefits of the Corporate Web Application
- Control of natural gas balances;
- Flexibility, ease and speed;
- Simplified registration procedure;
- The ability to instantly purchase and distribute balances via the web application;
- 24 hour monitoring via the web application;
- Time-saving due to internet access (a company representative does not have to visit the head office for every purchase of natural gas);
- Corporate cards are issued to clients free of charge according to the number of vehicles in use.